Learning outcomes for the sociology undergraduate program
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of core sociological concepts.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of how to use theory to conceptualize a sociological problem.
- Students will develop an ability to use social scientific research methods to address sociological questions.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate sociological knowledge to others.
- Students will develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to be engaged members of the community.
- Students will possess analytical skills in areas such as policy analysis, administration/management, communication, quantitative analysis and problem solving.