Why study sociology at Missouri State?
- Obtain the skills that will make you a more effective member of your community.
- Understand community problems and their connection to public issues of social structure.
- Develop skills that will make you immediately employable in many fields.
- Have the opportunity to participate in undergraduate research that can actively change policy and influence policy makers and community leaders.
Both degree types require a minor or second major.
Pair your sociology degree with a broad background in the liberal arts.
Pursue a deeper focus in sociology or related field.
Add a sociology minor to your major.
Start a career with non-profit organizations, businesses or government.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to meet your next mentor. You’ll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.